April 09, 2005

Legwarmers

Here are some photographs of the legwarmers I made. I used this pattern, Lion Brand Wool Ease Black yarn, and aluminum hooks sizes I and K. The pattern includes single and half-double crochet. It goes pretty quickly - I could complete about one row per commercial break as I was watching Alias. I messed up on the first legwarmer, so now I have a lovely muff to match my legwarmers.











The model is me. I hope you can forgive me for having such pale legs and bizarrely-shaped feet.

I love this yarn. It's lamb's wool mixed with acrylic. It is the easiest I've ever used and sooooo soft. Yay!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

You make me smile. :)

And what a cute hat that's on the docket!

Jewels said...

I LOVE your legwarmers!! I used the same pattern and wore them all winter here (it gets to minus 40, brrr). I fancied mine up more by adding a row of boa yarn at the top.

Little Willow said...

Very neat! Good job. :)