October 31, 2005

The Dangers of Michael's; Gift Projects

I moved recently, and soon after I moved a Michael's opened up less than a mile away from my house. It's a dangerous place, but it is also magical. When I went into the yarn section, I found myself imagining all sorts of different projects. I've never seen so much yarn together outside of a specialty store. It was beautiful. I couldn't wait to get started on my next crochet project. Now I need to actually get the yarn for the projects I'm planning.

My next few projects are all holiday gifts. They include the Crochet Me Jazzy Java Jacket, these ripple socks, and these legwarmers. I'm not sure what else I want to make, though I know there are a few people I'd like to give crocheted gifts to that I haven't found exactly what I want to make for them yet.

My poor hook case that I made just can't stand up to the kind of use my crocheting involves, so I think I'd like to get a nice storebought one for Christmas. I need to put that on my list.

Stay tuned for updates on those gift projects as they happen!

1 comment:

Little Willow said...

Those leg warmers are neat!